Mark’s latest book, The Liberty Amendments, debuted at number one on the September 1st, 2013 edition of the New York Times Best Seller List. Soon it became number one on the USA Today list as well. It stayed at number one for 3 straight weeks on the NYT list, and continues to be referenced by many of the best Conservative minds.
THE PAPERBACK EDITION OF THE LIBERTY AMENDMENTS. AVAILABLE NOW!
MARK R. LEVIN HAS MADE THE CASE, IN NUMEROUS NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING BOOKS – MEN IN BLACK, LIBERTY AND TYRANNY, AND AMERITOPIA – THAT THE PRINCIPLES UNDERGIRDING OUR SOCIETY AND GOVERNMENTAL SYSTEM ARE UNRAVELING. IN THE LIBERTY AMENDMENTS, HE TURNS TO THE FOUNDING FATHERS AND THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF FOR GUIDANCE IN RESTORING THE AMERICAN REPUBLIC.
For a century, the Statists have steadfastly constructed a federal Leviathan, distorting and evading our constitutional system in pursuit of an all-powerful, ubiquitous central government. The result is an ongoing and growing assault on individual liberty, state sovereignty, and the social compact. Levin argues that if we cherish our American heritage, it is time to embrace a constitutional revival.
The delegates to the 1787 Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia and the delegates to each state’s ratification convention foresaw a time when—despite their best efforts to forestall it—the Federal government might breach the Constitution’s limits and become oppressive. Agencies such as the IRS and EPA and programs such as Obamacare demonstrate that the Framers’ fear was prescient.
Levin argues that the Framers provided a method in the Constitution for addressing our current circumstances – which, he insists, must be resuscitated – and lays forth specific prescriptions for restoring the American republic. The answers, Levin insists, are not found in Congress, the Supreme Court, or the presidency.
This is a historic and compelling book, like few before it. Levin turns to the Constitution to save the Constitution and the nation’s future. Levin declares that we, the people, have the power to reestablish constitutional republicanism, protect individual and state sovereignty, and reverse the centralization and concentration of power in the hands of governing masterminds and a massive bureaucracy. Levin explains that our demise is not inevitable if we rally to reclaim our heritage and follow the Framers’ guidance.
Get your copy of The Liberty Amendments now:
Listen to an excerpt of The Liberty Amendments Audiobook below:
Get your copy of The Liberty Amendments Audiobook now:
- Saturday, August 17 – Pictures from Mark’s book signing at Book Revue in NY.
- Sunday, August 18 – Pictures from Mark’s book signing at Bookends in NJ.
- Saturday, August 24 – Pictures from Mark’s book signing at Barnes & Noble in VA
- Saturday, September 7, 1:30pm – Reagan Library – Simi Valley, CA
Watch Mark’s discussion from the Reagan Library
- American Spectator: Peter Ferrara
- American Spectator: Seth Lipsky
- American Spectator: Jeffrey Lord
- American Thinker: Joseph Ashby
- American Thinker: James Capua
- American Thinker: Thomas Lifson
- American Thinker: Richard Miniter
- American Thinker: Rob Natelson
- Breitbart: Joel Pollak
- Canada Free Press
- Citizens United: David N. Bossie
- Daily Commercial: Russ Sloan
- DIY Capitalism
- Senator Ted Cruz comments
- Forbes: Peter Ferrara
- Human Events: John Hayward
- Hugh Hewitt Interview
- Jen Kuznicki Review
- Legal Insurrection: William Jacobson
- David Limbaugh: National Conversation
- David Limbaugh: Constitutional Prophet
- Rush Limbaugh
- IN State Treasurer Richard Mourdock
- New Criterion: Andrew C. McCarthy
- Newsbusters: Brent Bozell
- Newsbusters: Noel Sheppard
- PJ Media: David Steinberg
- RedState: Daniel Horowitz
- Right Elective Decisions
- Sarah Palin: Facebook
- Dan Riehl
- Right Scoop: Zombie Doctrine, Tactics, and the Liberty Amendments
- Donald Trump
- USA Today: Glenn Harlan Reynolds
- Washington Examiner: Cal Thomas
- Washington Times: Richard Rahn
- Chuck Woolery
RightWingNews.com – 9/27/13 – Mark Levin talks with John Hawkins about his book.
Glenn Beck – 9/19/13 – Mark Levin talks with Glenn Beck about his book.
Rush Limbaugh – 9/15/13 – Mark Levin’s “The Liberty Amendments” — What You Can Do to Save the Country
Reagan Foundation -9/8/13 – Watch Mark’s Q&A discussion from the Reagan Library from 9/7.
NY Post -8/31/13 – Why is the media ignoring Mark Levin?
The 700 Club -8/30/13 – Mark with David Brody of CBN
Rush Limbaugh-8/30/13 – Email from Rush Limbaugh
Rob Natelson-8/29/13 – Mark talks with Rob Natelson
Andrea Tantaros-8/29/13 – Mark interviewed by Andrea Tantaros
Rush Limbaugh-8/29/13 – Mark interviewed by Rush Limbaugh for the Limbaugh Letter
Michael Berry-8/22/13 – Mark talks with Michael Berry
Instapundit-8/22/13 – Interview with Professor Glenn Reynolds
Bookends-8/18/13 – Pictures from Mark’s book signing in Bookends in NJ.
Book Revue-8/17/13 – Pictures from Mark’s book signing in Book Revue in Long Island.
Sean Hannity-8/16/13 – Sean dedicates an entire hour to Mark’s book
The Blaze-8/15/13 – Mark on The Wilkow Majority
Rush Limbaugh-8/15/13 – Rush talks about Mark’s book on his show
Fox News-8/13/13 – Interview with Neil Cavuto
Fox News-8/12/13 – Interview with Sean Hannity
CNS News-8/12/13 – States Should Call Convention to Propose Amending Constitution
Brietbart-8/12/13 – Brietbart News Interview